|General information >>||Hotel services >>||Guest room amenities >>||Location >>|
Situated right in the heart of Helsinki, Hotel Fabian is a 58-room boutique hotel with a uniquely welcoming atmosphere. A short walk from the Market Square, the beautiful gardens of the Esplanadi and the famous Museum of Finnish Architecture, the hotel is designed around a lush, verdant courtyard and is flooded with natural light. Guests of Hotel Fabian can enjoy exquisite interior details plus all the comforts of home. While Hotel Fabian is perfect for a short visit to the Finnish capital, it is also an ideal address for an extended stay, offering nine Lux Rooms equipped with a kitchenette for self-catering guests. An affiliate of the WORLDHOTELS First Class Collection, Hotel Fabian gives guests a choice of three different room categories: Comfort, Style and Lux.
- Complimentary Wi-fi in rooms and public areas
- Laundry service
- Parking: Public parking is possible at the street or in the nearby Kasarmitori Q-Park garage
- Breakfast served daily, during the week 07:00-10:00, during the weekend and public holidays 07.30-11:00
- Lobby bar
- Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, Bankcard
- 24 – hour reception
- Check-in from 14:00, check-out until 12:00
- Pets are allowed, charge 35 € / stay
- Extra bed or baby cot on advance booking: under 18-year-olds for free, adults 50 EUR / night
- All rooms are non- smoking
- Safety box
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Bathroom amenities
- Complimentary wireless Internet connection
- Tivoli Audio radio (possible to connect to a mp3 player)
- Nearest train station: Helsinki Main Railway Station, 1 km
- Nearest tram stop: Eteläranta, 300 m
- Distance to the Helsinki-Vantaa airport 20 km
Directions from the airport:
- Private car & a driver; advance bookings via hotel reception
- Finnair City Bus operates every day every 20 minutes between the airport and main railway station
- Local bus number 615 operates every day every 10-20 minutes between the airport and main railway station
- Yellow Line taxi: Information desk outside of arrivals hall, no pre-bookings.
- Taxis always available outside the terminals.
Directions from the train station:
- Tram number 3T operates from the train station to the Eteläranta tram stop (stop number 0432).
- By foot 10-15 minutes